How can be the word survey can be defined, it can be defined as getting the feedback from the customers which is very useful for the growth of a company and can meet the customer’s needs. Most of the companies follow these survey methods in order to satisfy their customers. Dollar General is one of the largest company which follows this survey method. This Dollar General company has 14,000 stores all over the world. By conducting this survey customer can get sweepstakes and can also get coupons from Dollar General stores which can be used in the next visit. Dollar General is making continuous efforts to improve and maintain guest satisfaction. By this survey, they will collect the views of the guests.
This survey is conducted because of increased competition in the market, companies are concentrating on the satisfaction and views of the existing customers so that they may continue rather than finding the new guests. The company provides customers to talk with an open mind when you participate in the survey. By this survey, the company can know about their products and services. The company receives views and suggestions from customers in order to make better decisions. Dollar General needs to know about the likes and dislikes of the customers. By considering the views of the customers it has changed and expanded its menu based on customer needs and desires.
Dollar General Store:
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores. The first store was started in 1939 by J.L.Turner. The headquarter of the store is at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. Micheal M.Carbert is the chairman and Todd Vasos is the CEO of the company. The company sells products like clothing, cleaning supplies, Home decors, health and beauty, aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery. $20.349 billion is the estimated revenue of the company. The store has 14,000 locations all over the world.
Coming to the history of the grocery chain, The company Cal Turner co-founded came into the public as Dollar General Corporation in 1968, posting annual sales more than $40 million and net income in excess of $1.5 million. A new headquarters were opened by Dollar General in 2000 at Goodlettsville, Tennesse. At the end of the 2000 sales of the Dollar General are exceeded by $4 billion Cal.jr retired in 2002 and was succeeded by David Perdue in 2003. Dollar General entered the grocery market by establishing a Dollar General market in 2003. In 2004 Dollar General expanded the low-cost Asian markets by opening a sourcing office in Hong-Kong. On June 21, 2007, CEO David Perdue announced his resignation leaving David Bere as interim CEO.
Dgcustomerfirst – Dollar General Survey:
As a part of the privately held companies, Dollar General assessed each location at the end of its lease against a model called “EZ Stores”. This assessment includes evaluating the location whether it has a loading dock, garbage dumpsters, adequate parking, and acceptable profitability. Chief Operating Officer Todd Vasos replaced Rick Dreiling as chief executive on June 3, 2015. Dreiling remained as senior advisor and chairman until his retirement in 2016. In San Antonio, Texas on June 6, 2016, with a local investment of $ 100 and creating over 500 jobs, Dollar Generals opened its 13th distribution center. It is planning to open 900 stores in 2018. In 2017, Dollar General acquired Dollar Express, a large project from the Family Dollar-Dollar Tree deal and converted its store.
Dollar General became the sponsor for the Dollar General Bowl, which earlier known as GoDaddy Bowl, in 2016. The subsidiaries of this company are Dolgencorp, Dollar General Global Sourcing, and the Dollar General Literacy Foundation.
How To Win Dollar General $1000 Cash Survey sweepstakes:
To win the Dollar General sweepstakes you need to fill some of the credentials which you can find in the above picture. It is a simple process where all the details will be available on the recent receipt of the Dollar General store. You need to fill the time, store number, and 15 digit survey code which you can find on the receipt.
|Coupon prize||$3 off $15 coupon|
|Sweepstakes prize||$100 gift card|
|# of Sweepstakes Prizes Awarded||4 per entry period|
|Location||US & District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit per entry period||1|
- A receipt from a recent purchase made at a Dollar General Store.
- To participate in the survey you should be at least 18 years or older.
- You should have a computer, a smartphone, or a laptop.
- Customers should have internet access.
- Customers also should have an email account.
- Should be a resident of the US.
- The winner has to sign legally and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity Release and a W-9 Tax identification form within ten days of notification having won a prize.
- All taxes are solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Visit Official Website using your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
- Now select your language which you are familiar with.
- Enter 7 digit survey code and time of your visit which is available on your recent receipt on the top.
- Answer the survey questions according to your experience with the Dollar General Store. Did you feel that you have served quickly?. Did you find what you are looking for easily?
- These are some of the questions that are asked during the survey.
- Once if you answered the survey questions then you can enter your contact details to win $1000 cash in a monthly sweepstakes draw.
- On completion of the survey, you can also win the Dollar General coupon which can be used in the next visit.